A letter from Prince Aleph, February 10, 2010.
“What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly.” - Richard Bach (1936 - ?)
If this “conspiracy theory” is correct; then, the apocalypse of the Mayans and Nostradamus could actually happen this February 2013.
Both Nostradamus and the Mayan’s were vaguely certain that 2012 would end tragically if it was not merely the end of the ancient calendar.
And for some reason most of us would like to believe that the world would end on a Friday.So why not the beginning of the end too? But bare with me even if these be little crumbs of moldy bread.
Fair enough, nothing dramatic as to our expectations, happened in 2012. Except, for self contrived anxiety and turmoil in every aspect of the lives of the living.
So what happened?
Simple, “Someone scrambled the numbers of the Calendar months.”
So what if someone did?
If it was not for Numa Pompilius, the world would be celebrating the New Year of 2013 on Friday, March 1 (The Month of the resumption of War). He changed the numbers of the month but not their names. Hence, this scrambling is still visible to us in the last four months of our present calendar years; September (Septa being Seven), October (Octa being Eight) and so on and so forth to December the Tenth month, That leaves us with February being the actual 12th month of the year.
If, February is the actual 12th month; then, we still have reason to ponder on our reactions/responses to the fears of an approaching rock which, scientists call, “Asteroid 2012 DA14” and apocalyptists call, “Nibiru”. All that, a day after we celebrate St. Valentine’s Day (why not a day when most of make love like it’s the end of the world?). Altough the convincing mathematical projections of the asteroids course give us reason to be certain all will be alright, the message remains sturdy; “That Nostradamus and many other apocalyptic prophets could have infact peeked into a time which could be ours and that time could be this month; February 2013”.
With a few days to Friday, February 15 (the actual 12th month of 2012). I’d recommend keeping alert and that you prepare your contingencies accordingly. I’m most certain it’s not the end of the world. Yet again, likely certain that the World’s nightmares are about to get worse.
I surely hope I am wrong, but the following might just be the case:
1) A few days of darkness (debris settling time post asteroid-earth collision).
2) Poisoned Waters resulting in many dreadful infections and fatalities.
3) The Present World Economy will come to it’s final end (beyond redemption and revival).
4) The rise of an Eastern Military Movement with a mission to resist the Chaos (or using the Chaos to their Opportunity).
5) The Leaders will be hiding in dens (the sort they have created on their own).
6) The people will be left with no direction, no warnings, no Law.
7) Law will cease to exist.
8) Tensions in the Middle East will rip a whirlpool of wars around the world as governments strife to re-instate order.
9) A great famine will take place and never as such been seen on the face of the earth.
10) These great woes and still a little more for three years.
I have reason to believe that, should the trajectory of the asteroid be altered (by any considerable chance) in these few days such that it heads for earth, it would land either in Arizona or California with the latter being a more likely destination.
Few things you can do with this letter:
1) Think that I am a Failed Fear-Monger; So respond with nasty comments and pretend you never read this in your entire life.
2) Pay attention to the fact that I am only pointing out that, All of the above COULD, and ONLY COULD happen but still share this with your friends or ignore it after all.
3) Act on the side of safety and contingency on the points I have to present and if nothing happens we’ll all celebrate the days that follow and remember that Prophets are Random Ramblers who coincidentally get things right sometimes.
End Note: I have gone from wearing my watch on the left to the right wrist not for convoluted reasons but that the watch on the Right wrist stands for, “The Right Time” while no longer being worn on the Left wrist stands for, “No Time Left - for idling”. Not that it matters, just a point to share.